|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE FCC RoHS EAC CCC BIS SGS TUV ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece into 1 master caron, for LCL shipment, will be packed with wooden frame; for full container load, pallet packaging|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
|Viewing Angle:||H178/V178||Panel Life:||50000 Hours|
|Resolution:||1920×1080||Touch Screen:||Pcap Touch With 10 Points|
|Power Supply:||AC 110V-240V||Thermal Printer:||80mm(SNBC)|
|Warranty:||One Year||Built-in Camera:||Optional|
|Standard Accessory:||Default With Built In Thermal Printer And QR Code, Wall Mount And Floor Stand Brackets|
Pcap Self Service Restaurant Kiosk,
Self Service Restaurant Kiosk 32 Inch,
Fast Food Self Service Kiosk FCC
1. Increased Efficiency: With a 32-inch self-service kiosk, customers can quickly and easily complete transactions without the need for human intervention. This leads to faster service and increased efficiency for businesses.
2. Cost Savings: Self-service kiosks can reduce labor costs by eliminating the need for additional staff to handle simple transactions. This can result in significant cost savings in the long run.
3. Improved Customer Experience: Customers today expect quick and hassle-free service. Self-service kiosks allow them to complete transactions quickly and easily, resulting in a more positive overall customer experience.
4. Increased Sales: Self-service kiosks can provide upsell opportunities by suggesting additional products or services to customers during the transaction process.
5. 24/7 Availability: Self-service kiosks can be available 24/7, providing customers with the convenience of being able to complete transactions outside of regular business hours.
6. Reduced Errors: With self-service kiosks, transactions are completed by customers themselves. This can reduce the likelihood of errors that may occur when transactions are handled by human staff.
7. Space Saving: Self-service kiosks take up much less space than traditional cash registers or service desks, freeing up valuable real estate in retail or service environments.