|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE FCC RoHS EAC CCC BIS SGS TUV ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece into 1 master caron, for LCL shipment, will be packed with wooden frame; for full container load, pallet packaging|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
|Max. Resolution:||1920*1080||Panel Life:||50000 Hours|
|Viewing Angle:||H178/V178||Touch Type:||IR / Pcap With 10 Points Optional|
|Power Supply:||AC 110V-240V, 50HZ/60HZ||Warranty:||One Year|
15.6 Inch Small Size LCD Floor Stand Interactive Touch Screen Kiosks
A 15.6 inch small size LCD floor stand interactive touch screen kiosk can be used for a variety of applications in different settings. Here are some common applications:
1. Retail: A touch screen kiosk can be used in retail settings, such as boutique stores or malls, to showcase products, provide product information, or process orders.
2. Hospitality: A touch screen kiosk can be used in hospitality settings, such as hotels or restaurants, to provide self-service options for check-in, ordering, or payment processing.
3. Healthcare: A touch screen kiosk can be used in healthcare settings, such as hospitals or clinics, to provide patient education, appointment scheduling, or other health-related information.
4. Education: A touch screen kiosk can be used in educational settings, such as schools or libraries, to provide interactive exhibits or learning materials.
5. Museums: A touch screen kiosk can be used in museums to provide interactive exhibits, virtual tours, or access to additional information about displays and artifacts.
6. Trade shows: A touch screen kiosk can be used in trade shows to showcase products, provide marketing materials, or collect customer information.
7. Information kiosk: A touch screen kiosk can be used as an information kiosk in public spaces such as airports, train stations, or shopping centers to provide maps, directories, schedules, and other important information.
Overall, a 15.6 inch small size LCD floor stand interactive touch screen kiosk can be used in many different ways to provide engaging and interactive experiences for users in various settings.